Bankform Transfer of pension to a bank in Denmark (engelsk)

Please use this form, if you want pension transfer to a bank in Denmark. Your information cannot be given on the telephone.

Do not use this form if you want to have your Danish pension paid into an account with a bank in your country of residence instead.